News Release
Sumner Aces to Win
Live Scoring Returns
Purse Set at $400
Awards Set
Bag Storage Planned
Outstanding Balances Due
Option Period Begins
Carl Spackler Open Moved
Roommate Selection
Verify Communications
Rumors & Speculation
Beverage Prices Set
Registration Open
Event Fee Soars to $529
Choice of Venue
July 10-13, 2019
Sultan's Run Added
Moose Ridge Considered
Date Moving
Outstanding Balances Due

May 5, 2019

COLUMBUS, OH — The Chief Financial Officer, Rick Dosky, announced today the deadline for remaining balances in a press release from the Spackler business office in Columbus, Ohio. The announcement included the deadline and procedure for all remaining balances to be postmarked by May 15, 2019.

"Prompt payments are critical now," said Rick Dosky from his office desk at the financial building inside the Carl Spackler Campus. "Thank you for helping to contribute to a very successful collection process. Click 'PAY BALANCE' link to determine your balance. We will be setting our final attendance by April 20 with a funded waiting list."

A very impressive 60 percent of the fees were collected as of today. The remaining 40 percent must postmarked with checks made out to Carl Spackler Open, Inc.. A paypal wire transfer is available on the website for an additional paypal charge.

"I really think that we are doing very well this year with all of the deadlines," said CFO Rick Dosky. "Our offices expect 98 percent of the collections by the deadline. Then begin the process of replacing golfers with a funded waiting list."

Players interested in checking their balance can visit the website, sign-in, and click "Pay Balance". Rick Dosky's mailing address and paypal link can both be found on the same page.

If you believe your balance is incorrect, or if you have any other questions about funding, please send an e-mail to CFO Rick Dosky.

"Rick does not recieve a check and run to his computer for each," says Captains Club member Pat Boland. "He processes checks when he has time and in larger groups. Please be patient, but also feel free to contact him when you see financial collection activity on the website, but without your payment."

There are 65 days left before the practice round. The round will be held at Angels Crossing Golf Club with dual tee starting at 10:00am. Pairings and roommates are scheduled for release in late-June 2019.